New Purchase Order # Nov-Dec


Dear sir/ma ,

I am writing to inquire about placing a new order with your esteemed company. I have recently come across your products/services and I am highly impressed with the quality and variety you offer.

After conducting thorough research, I believe that your products/services align perfectly with the needs of my business. Therefore, I would like to request further information regarding the price, availability, and delivery options your items
Additionally, I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with the following details:

1. Minimum order quantity (MOQ)
2. Lead time for order processing and shipment
3. Payment options and terms
4. Any current promotions or discounts available

Furthermore, if possible, please send your product catalog or any relevant documentation that would assist in making an informed purchasing decision to our sales mail: potter.grad-sourcing@hotmail.com

I am confident that engaging in a business partnership with your company will be mutually beneficial. Your prompt response to this email would be highly appreciated as I am looking to finalize my order at the earliest convenience.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,